Group registration is meant for no less than 5 students in the delegation and a maximum of 10. However delegations with delegate numbers exceeding 10 can register as two separate delegations. Group registration is highly recommended for university students as it makes conference communications easier.
- 5% discount of the total Delegate Fee for groups of up to 10 delegates.
- Priority for country assignments
- Security Council assignments will be assigned to groups as a matter of priority.
- Eligibility to be considered for group Delegation Awards given out at Closing Ceremonies
- One Faculty Advisor attends for free. Additional Advisors or Chaperones can attend for an additional fee.
Group Registration involves two steps — Group Delegateapplication forms and Group Fees, and Hotel Room Packages. (Delegate Fees are lower during the Early Registration period.)
Step 1: The head delegate should fill the application form below.
Step 2: Payment of group delegate fees (Fee is the same as that for individual registration except for the 5% discount on the total fee of group delegations of up to 10. Please note that this must be specifically requested for after the receipt of the registration confirmation mail)
Step 3: Discounted Hotel Room Package
|PRECINT COMFORT SERVICES||CLASSIC:14,000($46)
|2 PER ROOM||GOOD LOCATION, NEAT ENVIRONMENT|
|1 PER ROOM
2 PER ROOM
|MOST DESIRABLE. CLOSEST TO CONFERENCE LOCATION. NEAT ENVIRONMENT. GOOD LOCATION|
|NIGER PALACE HOTEL||STANDARD:9,000($30)
|2 PER ROOM
4 PER ROOM
3 PER ROOM
|RUSTY ENVIRONMENT, GOOD LOCATION.|
|NSPRI GUEST HOUSE||DELUXE: 17,500($58)
|2 PER ROOM (ALL ROOMS)||GOOD LOCATION,
|ROYAL BLUES||ALL ROOMS :5,000($17)||3 per room.||FAR FROM CONFERNCE LOCATION,